Enrolment Process and Application Form
Once you have decided to apply to Blue Mountain College:
- Fill in your application form.
- Fax or post to the school: your application form, a copy of your two most recent school reports and examination results, and a testimonial as to your character.
- The Director of International Students will assess your application and if you are successful will offer you a Provisional Offer of Place at our school. Please note the school reserves the right to place you in the appropriate classes in accordance with your assessment after arrival.
- Please pay your fees. Upon payment of your fees a Confirmed Offer of Place and a Receipt will be sent to you. This will enable you to apply to the New Zealand Immigration Service for a student visa and permit.
Either by Bank Draft
by telegraphic transfer to the Blue Mountain College bank account number at:
Name of Account: Blue Mountain College Board of Trustees
Branch: Gore, Southland, New Zealand
Account No: 03- 0915- 0342164- 00
Swift Code: WPACNZ2W
- Take your `Final Offer and Receipt’ to your nearest High Commission or New Zealand Embassy who will issue you with a Visa. If you are already in New Zealand we will help you apply at the Immigration Department.
- Advise Blue Mountain College of your date of arrival.
Download the Application Form